RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIV
01-25-2022, 12:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2022, 12:17 PM by robkelk.)
01-25-2022, 12:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2022, 12:17 PM by robkelk.)
(01-25-2022, 11:47 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote:(01-21-2022, 12:43 PM)robkelk Wrote:(01-20-2022, 04:35 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: I would have no problems with giving RivetVermin autopatrolled/automoderated.
It's been 23 hours since I asked and nobody's said "no", so I'm going to go ahead and do this.
I've been thinking that Agiletek has earned autopatrolled/automoderated. Consistent good edits, no copyright infringement, no drama or issues. Thoughts, opinions, brickbats?
Agreed on Agiletek's quality of edits etc.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

