Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final (?) Teaser from Chapter Four
RE: Final (?) Teaser from Chapter Four
Since this thread mutated into a discussion of progress, I just wanted to let people know that after all the interference of the holidays, the sewer repair we needed immediately after Christmas, getting the sewer contractor to do all the legal paperwork properly before we paid him, and every financial knock-on effect from all that... I am finally writing again, and barreling onward to the final line of the chapter, which I have had written and positioned in the chapter file for literally years now.

EDIT: The byte count in the top-of-page notice isn't changing because as I complete material, notes and ideas jotted down in the file are either incorporated or relocated to a later chapter. It's entirely likely that by the time I finish, it will actually be a bit shorter than the 290K currently reported. But rest assured, it is being written.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final (?) Teaser from Chapter Four - by Bob Schroeck - 02-03-2022, 04:45 PM