Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][INFO][WIP][RFC] Character Relationship Profiles
RE: [OOC][INFO][WIP][RFC] Character Relationship Profiles
Addendum:

Some quick research has led me to place Chibiusa's actual date of birth at June 30, 2986 - since she was six at the time she time traveled, and that trip was to the nice, round figure of 1000 years, and everyone is basically redoing the year 1992 in Sailor Moon R thanks to Usagi winding back time.

That is, unless, we're rolling with the idea that Chibiusa is actually 900 years old.  Which would make her DOB June 30, 2092.

This is important here because it's going to decide how she and my character get along with each other later on down the line.

The astrological compatibility for the 2986 birthdate seems to indicate a casual raltionship - no real love or passion, but more good aspects than bad.  Enough that I'd dare say they'd have a "best friends with benefits" relationship, aided and abetted by Hotaru.

However, the 2092 birthdate is a whole other kettle of fish.  Not as much love in this one as there is between Benjamin and Hotaru, but much more flames of passion, as well as even more positive and negative aspects.

Thing is, 900 years old Chibiusa doesn't make much sense with her losing herself to darkness and becoming Dark Lady.  She'd have too much emotional maturity to fall for Wiseman's shtick.  On the other hand, though, the compatibility report for 900 years old Chibiusa makes a lot of sense if she *did* become Dark Lady.

Thoughts?  Really, any input here will be helpful.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][INFO][WIP][RFC] Character Relationship Profiles - by Black Aeronaut - 03-16-2022, 07:47 AM