Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So... what with the FFML now gone...
RE: So... what with the FFML now gone...
#16
(04-06-2022, 07:24 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: ...  I don't need someone going word-by-word through DW2 looking for things that need fixing -- it's been done nearly 20 years and I don't plan on changing anything in it beyond spelling errors that have somehow lasted this long.  I just want to make my new (and old) stuff available more easily to a larger audience.

I suspect you'd get fewer edit suggestions if you mention that particular story is old enough to have a Y2K compliance statement. Smile
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: So... what with the FFML now gone... - by robkelk - 04-06-2022, 10:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)