RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXV
04-30-2022, 07:17 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2022, 07:17 PM by robkelk.)
04-30-2022, 07:17 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2022, 07:17 PM by robkelk.)
Following up from this in the last thread.
I approved the edit and fixed the formatting, and left a note on the troper's talk page.
Does the troper's reply look awfully familiar, or am I being paranoid?
I approved the edit and fixed the formatting, and left a note on the troper's talk page.
Does the troper's reply look awfully familiar, or am I being paranoid?
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

