Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXV
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXV
#38
Considering we've requested a Checkuser on Crazymonkey, I'm not going to do anything with his(?) edits in the Moderation queue just yet. But if I was going to do something, I'd be deleting them outright because I'd have tempbanned him for making the same mistake after having been warned.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada


Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXV - by robkelk - 05-03-2022, 05:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)