Is there any way to put a notice on a particular page's edit window? I know we have a rotating set of notices that show up on all edit windows.
I ask because there's an election coming, and I really want to put these notices on "Donald Trump" and "Joe Biden":
I ask because there's an election coming, and I really want to put these notices on "Donald Trump" and "Joe Biden":
Quote:<big>Please keep in mind the [[Rule of Cautious Editing Judgment]]: If you would get upset if somebody said something about Joe Biden, or the way that something was said, then don't say it about Donald Trump. Also, "it's true" is ''not'' a defense against libel in the UK, where this wiki is hosted.</big>
Quote:<big>Please keep in mind the [[Rule of Cautious Editing Judgment]]: If you would get upset if somebody said something about Donald Trump, or the way that something was said, then don't say it about Joe Biden. Also, "it's true" is ''not'' a defense against libel in the UK, where this wiki is hosted.</big>
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

