I need a second opinion on this edit that's sitting in the moderation queue.
At the very least, it's a Real Life example added to the Live-Action TV section of a trope page. But I'm sure folks will realize upon reading the edit that this isn't the reason why I want a second opinion about it.
At the very least, it's a Real Life example added to the Live-Action TV section of a trope page. But I'm sure folks will realize upon reading the edit that this isn't the reason why I want a second opinion about it.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

