Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXV
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXV
(06-02-2022, 09:14 PM)robkelk Wrote: Tired and not trusting my own judgment at the moment, so I'll just ask this before I logout for the night:

Should Stubs be merged into All The Tropes:Stub Pages?

(06-03-2022, 02:59 AM)GethN7 Wrote:
(06-02-2022, 09:14 PM)robkelk Wrote: Tired and not trusting my own judgment at the moment, so I'll just ask this before I logout for the night:

Should Stubs be merged into All The Tropes:Stub Pages?

I would advise doing so.

(06-03-2022, 07:05 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote:
(06-02-2022, 09:14 PM)robkelk Wrote: Should Stubs be merged into All The Tropes:Stub Pages?

Yes.

(06-03-2022, 07:10 AM)robkelk Wrote: Adding "merge the pages about stubs" to my to-do list, then.

And done.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada


Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXV - by robkelk - 06-16-2022, 11:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)