(08-07-2022, 03:31 AM)Labster Wrote: I logged into Phabricator to request an incident report. I was going to check and see if there was an existing report, but Special:IncidentReports gives me a fatal exception. I don't expect the same level of service as I would for a paid web service, but gosh several days of downtime without clear communication bothers me.
The page loads now, but there's no IR for the recent degradation yet.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

