RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXV
08-15-2022, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2022, 01:10 PM by robkelk.)
08-15-2022, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2022, 01:10 PM by robkelk.)
Obviously, I'm biased about Tad Cipher (I suggested their promotion) and SmileyB (I'm the one they had the spat with). No issues with the others that haven't already been raised.
Quote: If I see no opinions to the contrary in the next day or so, I'll be promoting everyone but ShawnTehLogoBoi and SmileyB.Sounds good to me.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

