Just under the wire...
I finally got fed up with the lack of progress being made to reduce the number of candidates in the Trope Workshop, and proposed an idea that I'd mentioned to Bob a while back in passing: Fifteen trope candidates, maximum.
This is a major change to the Trope Workshop, so I intend to give this one at least a week of debate. (If trope candidates are launched and not replaced during that week, so much the better - the intent is to get the number of trope candidates down, and that works.)
I finally got fed up with the lack of progress being made to reduce the number of candidates in the Trope Workshop, and proposed an idea that I'd mentioned to Bob a while back in passing: Fifteen trope candidates, maximum.
This is a major change to the Trope Workshop, so I intend to give this one at least a week of debate. (If trope candidates are launched and not replaced during that week, so much the better - the intent is to get the number of trope candidates down, and that works.)
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

