(09-08-2022, 09:58 AM)Norgarth Wrote:(09-08-2022, 07:16 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Sounds like a good candidate -- I know I've seen it a few times, but damned if I can remember the specifics right now.
I seem to recall the BT fanfic 'Easier on the tabletop' doing this with Michael Hasek-Davion, With Hanse sending him to (knowingly) die in battle as a hero, with the alternative of having Micheal's legacy destroyed as he's brought to trial for treason.
If you can provide a link to the fic, I'll add it to the draft page.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

