Wow, we had quite a few outdated pages in the British Royal Family constellation - as in "hadn't been touched since the fork" outdated. I think I've updated them all.
Anybody have time to de-stub the new page for Charles III? (I think the new page for Meghan Markle is good enough for our purposes.)
Anybody have time to de-stub the new page for Charles III? (I think the new page for Meghan Markle is good enough for our purposes.)
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

