RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXVI
09-24-2022, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2022, 09:18 AM by robkelk.)
09-24-2022, 09:17 AM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2022, 09:18 AM by robkelk.)
I'm working on adapting Wikipedia's list of logical fallacies to ours. Does anybody know what we call these fallacies?
I will no doubt have more later - this is a small bite from the buffet, to gets us started.
- "I refuse to listen to you" (w:Invincible ignorance fallacy)
- "Let's agree to disagree" (w:I'm entitled to my opinion)
- an abstraction (abstract belief or hypothetical construct) is treated as if it were a concrete real event or physical entity (w:Reification)
I will no doubt have more later - this is a small bite from the buffet, to gets us started.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

