(09-27-2022, 08:23 AM)Umbire Wrote: Glad you found it, I genuinely had no idea what you referring to when you asked.
On the note of tropes, since I've spent so much time on Twitter I figured I'd start troping up that page proper, too.
Thanks!
(I don't know enough about the service to know whether it's even tropable...)
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

