I've also clarified that one trope they were trying to use as a distraction from the whitewashing they were trying to give the Norse gods. ("Ugly Guy" is relative, not absolute, when compared to "Hot Wife").
Oh, and I semi-protected the page for two weeks. Autoconfirmed users won't even notice.
Oh, and I semi-protected the page for two weeks. Autoconfirmed users won't even notice.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

