RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXVI
10-02-2022, 12:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2022, 12:35 PM by robkelk.)
10-02-2022, 12:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2022, 12:35 PM by robkelk.)
(09-25-2022, 04:31 AM)Labster Wrote: ...
And I'm not sure we quite have the proper categories for that. Of course I was never really happy with "Web Original" and "New Media" either. I mean, it's been 400 years and we still have the "novel", and here we are doing the same thing again.
...
Here you go - one proposal.
EDIT: To be consistent, I suppose we should rename "The New Tens" and "The New Twenties" as well. Preferably before we end up calling the 2110s "The Newer Tens", the 2210s the "Even-Newer Tens", and so on.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

