RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXVI
10-06-2022, 07:00 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2022, 07:00 AM by robkelk.)
10-06-2022, 07:00 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2022, 07:00 AM by robkelk.)
Umbrie brings up a good point about ED here, and I don't know how to reply... Mainly because I don't know enough about UK law.
If this is correct, does saying it put the wiki at risk at all? I've been lead to believe that "it's true" is not a defence in UK libel law.
If this is correct, does saying it put the wiki at risk at all? I've been lead to believe that "it's true" is not a defence in UK libel law.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

