I'm grumpy today. I almost rejected an edit by Horny... because we don't have a trope named "Sequelities". That typo for "Sequelitis" was the only thing wrong with the edit.
I left the edit in the moderation queue, to let somebody else decide what to do with it.
I left the edit in the moderation queue, to let somebody else decide what to do with it.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

