(11-20-2022, 02:44 PM)GethN7 Wrote: BTW, I'd like to recommend we let Horny out of the timeout chair, he seems to have chilled out considerably and all his edits have been good for quite awhile now.
I haven't had time to read his edits, but I'm willing to trust you...
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

