Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATTN CANDLE AUTHORS - URGENT - SOME DIRTY SOB STOLE OUR STUFF
RE: ATTN CANDLE AUTHORS - URGENT - SOME DIRTY SOB STOLE OUR STUFF
Is it wrong that my first inkling was to go to the Reviews Section and see what people who inadvertantly paid for it, thought of it?

Quote:Before that cease and desist letter gets there. It’s fan fiction but it’s an interesting read. Whomever is writing for plush books at least did their homework on the btech universe.

I know it's an inredibly petty thing, but it's at least heartening to know someone who paid their own money for it found it interesting. It's just not the way I'd like to find out......

Anyway...... I vote for Crucifixion. One would prefer not to have fanfic in a for-profit medium in any manner. It may attract attention.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ATTN CANDLE AUTHORS - URGENT - SOME DIRTY SOB STOLE OUR STUFF - by Dartz - 12-21-2022, 06:21 PM