RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXVI
12-23-2022, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2022, 10:39 AM by robkelk.)
12-23-2022, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2022, 10:39 AM by robkelk.)
Geth, I'm still finding pages that haven't been reverted from when gethbot replaced [[Category:{{PAGENAME}}]] at the start of the category list with [[Category:{{subst:PAGENAME}}]] at the end of the category list.
I thought you said that you were going to fix that...
I thought you said that you were going to fix that...
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

