Which trope am I looking for?
The stock phrase (which is not listed under Stock Phrases) is in the form "'Mr. Smith' is my father. Call me John."
It isn't "First-Name Basis". It isn't linked from "They Call Me Mister Tibbs". what am I looking for?
The stock phrase (which is not listed under Stock Phrases) is in the form "'Mr. Smith' is my father. Call me John."
It isn't "First-Name Basis". It isn't linked from "They Call Me Mister Tibbs". what am I looking for?
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

