Umbrie, as I just said in that thread, I support your desire to do this cleanup.
I cannot help, because I never had an account on TV Tropes and thus only have secondhand information about the current or previous state of affairs there. So unless you feel a need for a proofreader, there's nothing that I can contribute to this project.
I cannot help, because I never had an account on TV Tropes and thus only have secondhand information about the current or previous state of affairs there. So unless you feel a need for a proofreader, there's nothing that I can contribute to this project.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

