RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXVII
01-25-2023, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2023, 12:59 PM by robkelk.)
01-25-2023, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2023, 12:59 PM by robkelk.)
I threw together a new category over my lunch break: "Canadian Authors". (And a supercategory "Authors by country" to put it into, which I then moved "French authors" into.)
Then I compared Wikipedia's list of Canadian writers to our pages, and tagged the appropriate ATT creator pages. I think I have them all.
While doing that, I noticed Spider Robinson was on the list. How do I handle him? Why, by adding both applicable categories, of course.
So I threw together another new category over my lunch break: "American Authors". I only had time to add one other name to that category: Benjamin Franklin. Somebody who has time, please populate that category...
Then I compared Wikipedia's list of Canadian writers to our pages, and tagged the appropriate ATT creator pages. I think I have them all.
While doing that, I noticed Spider Robinson was on the list. How do I handle him? Why, by adding both applicable categories, of course.
So I threw together another new category over my lunch break: "American Authors". I only had time to add one other name to that category: Benjamin Franklin. Somebody who has time, please populate that category...
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

