Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXVII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXVII
#88
"I don't know what the rules on copying from TVT are, but since I wrote 95% of the Legend of Mana article over there, I say they're my edits" So says the edit reason for this edit waiting in Moderation.

I'm hesitant to approve because the user says "95%", not "100%". The edit also takes crosslinks out of the page quote for some reason.

I'm not going to touch this one. Whatever you folks decide, I'll go along with.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada


Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXVII - by robkelk - 03-17-2023, 11:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)