RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXVII
03-28-2023, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2023, 06:25 PM by robkelk.)
03-28-2023, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2023, 06:25 PM by robkelk.)
(03-28-2023, 04:40 PM)robkelk Wrote: We have "Bodyguard Babes".
We have "Bodyguard Betrayal".
We have "Bodyguard Crush".
We have "Bodyguarding a Badass".
We have "Guardian Angel".
We have "Guardian Entity".
Why do we not have "Bodyguard" or "Guardian" as a trope? (Our page "Yojimbo" is about the movie.)
I discovered this when I wanted to pothole "Security Police" to the trope on the "SP" disambiguation page, and couldn't find it. Before I starting writing a trope candidate, I thought it wise to ask: do we have it under some esoteric TVT name?
Meh, I started a Trope Candidate anyway. Only sixteen examples and two categories, but I did find a decent image on Commons.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

