(03-30-2023, 11:27 AM)GethN7 Wrote:(03-30-2023, 11:09 AM)robkelk Wrote: It's been nearly 18 months since I tagged "Category:Live-Action TV" as needing a description. Not a better description, a description of some sort. ATT doesn't have one anywhere.
Should we just delete it as a zero-content page?
Yes, I know that if we delete it, a large part of the wiki falls apart. But it's been over a year, and I can't write everything...
I added a basic description, feel free to flesh it out.
Thanks, Geth. I caught one typo and put the first title drop in boldface, but didn't change anything else.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

