Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ed Becerra's goodbye letters
RE: Ed Becerra's goodbye letters
#2
Oh, bloody hell.

Quote:I'd always enjoyed reading Flowers for Algernon. I never thought I'd be starring in a remake as the main character.

God damn it.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ed Becerra's goodbye letters - by Shepherd - 04-04-2023, 06:18 PM
RE: Ed Becerra's goodbye letters - by robkelk - 04-04-2023, 07:05 PM
RE: Ed Becerra's goodbye letters - by Aleh - 04-06-2023, 03:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)