Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXVII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXVII
I just ran into a weirdness, and hopefully the more technically adept of the wiki staff can address or explain it. We have an image -- the poster for the film Suzume -- which was recently uploaded by ilikecomputers. However, it's not appearing (at least not for me), and when I attempt to look directly at any version of the image (by clicking the various pixel sizes offered on the file page, or what should be the image itself), I get a page reading "Unauthorized This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document you requested" instead. Even the thumbnail in the file history block is denied me. What's going on here?

UPDATE: In the minutes after I posted that, more and more images started disappearing on me, including my own uploads. It looks like we're dealing with some kind of barf on the part of the wiki, or Miraheze in general.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXVII - by Bob Schroeck - 04-11-2023, 07:57 AM