Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXVII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXVII
(05-21-2023, 09:08 PM)accesible vBob Schroeck Wrote: Let's do that.  I am pathetically under-informed about the technical side of the wiki, and I had no idea where to start on my own.

Well, it's enabled, but not accessible except via Special:SpecialPages thus far, which effectively means our regular form is still in place.

We do need to do some minor backend work, mostly adding a "fair use" license option to the stock choice and/or just having the licenses options they provide forward our regular ones.

As is, aside from lack of fair use options, it's generally usable out of the box, just definitely will bear the mark of Wikimedia Foundation specifics all over it, which we can minimize if we replace their licenses with ours and disable the WMF specific tutorial.

See here for more information on the licensing that it ships with and what we need to add (start at line 255, options in general start at line 80)

https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/g/mediawiki...config.php

I'm willing to file a Phabricator request for anything we can agree on to make this work once you and everyone else look over the options available.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXVII - by GethN7 - 05-21-2023, 09:36 PM