RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXVII
05-30-2023, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2023, 10:33 AM by robkelk.)
05-30-2023, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2023, 10:33 AM by robkelk.)
Hmmmmm... How is The Blair Witch Project a cult movie of any sort, let alone a cult classic?
I've undone that change. Let's see whether DDOD reacts.
EDIT: I see we had a discussion about the Cult Classic list a year ago. Instead of waiting, I've left a note in that thread.
I've undone that change. Let's see whether DDOD reacts.
EDIT: I see we had a discussion about the Cult Classic list a year ago. Instead of waiting, I've left a note in that thread.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

