Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could have a copy of one publicly-accessible database, which would you take?
RE: If you could have a copy of one publicly-accessible database, which would you take?
Taking as written that the scenario also includes a protagonist makeover for sufficient health and athleticism and/or a Fantasy Island abandoned yet fully stocked living area of some sort to handle the survival situation long term, some fiat-backed source of power and lack of maintenance concerns for the lappie, that real world rules otherwise apply so no grabbing a bunch of occult stuff and figuring out working magic, and that my actual personal filesystem is already in place... I'm really not sure, beyond an Internet Archive style "just grab it all" option. At that point just having enough fiction to keep myself amused for the few decades before the weakness of flesh overcomes me is all I'd really care for. Remove that time limit and you basically have my junior high to early high school self's concept of heaven, and one I could still get behind if I believed in an afterlife at all.
--
‎noli esse culus

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you could have a copy of one publicly-accessible database, which would you take? - by classicdrogn - 06-10-2023, 09:18 PM