Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dead Dove Locker -- "I don't know what I expected."
RE: The Dead Dove Locker -- "I don't know what I expected."
Two different Star Wars/nudism fics today! First, A Galaxy Exposed updates, as Sarza meets some of Kael Skywalker's colleagues:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/494393.../125658493

Then, a side-story to Bare Squadron's prime universe begins, exposing the story of Phara Pyso's opposite number, and how she started down the path toward her own Rebirth of the Sith.

Travolore Wrote:Embros Zirzae has lived all her life as the Heir of House Zirzae, a powerful member of the Crimson Council rulers of the Sekki System. Her idyllic life of playing with her sister and training with her father is interrupted when strange Outsiders calling themselves Imperial arrived, claiming that the Pureblood Sith are extinct in the wider galaxy. As her the (sic) Crimson Council negotiates with them Embros wonders what they could possibly want with her...

https://www.deviantart.com/travolore/art...-979498462

Trav also Wrote:So while I do get roasted from time to time for how long the Mustafar Arc of Bare Squadron got, there were reasons for it. I wanted to set up a few potential antagonists for Bare Squadron that weren't Darth Vader, he who cannot be defeated by anyone next to Luke Skywalker. One of my favourite characters, for a long time, has been Embros Zirzae.

I always liked the concept of Sith Purebloods and wanted to introduce them into the modern setting. Obviously they were thought to die out millennia ago but I figured in an effort to preserve their people, the old Dark Council would have established a hidden colony out in Wild Space. It's on the Sekii System, which I have some lore for, that Embros was born.

This story will run concurrent to Bare Squadron as Embros, inspired by Phara Pyso's brazen example, seeks to carve out her own place in the galaxy and restore the Sith. I have it all plotted out and unlike Bare Squadron it will be a short mini-series. I'll be switching between the two as I go.

(Future BSq updates will be posted here, except someone specifically pipe up in favor of their return to the main update thread.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Dead Dove Locker -- "I don't know what I expected." - by Mamorien - 09-01-2023, 05:20 PM