Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Middle East. Once Again.
RE: The Middle East. Once Again.
(10-17-2023, 01:57 PM)Dartz Wrote: 500 Palestinians should've made sure to go to the hospital they didn't take the injured Hamas fighter

Whoopsie Daisy

----

I mean fuck me.

I suppose the idea is to make Hamas pariahs by making death follow in their wake with absolute certainty, whether the fighter's even there or not. Bomb the apartment block anyway. Bomb 'em all until either all their friends and family are dead, and the survivors just figure it's best not to associate with them anymore since any form of association means certain fucking drone-delivered death. A few days, a week, a month from now. Make associating with Hamas a certain death sentance. Even if you didn't know.....

I'd half-planned a story for the CiTD Fenspace crossover a while back than involved some steel-eyed loon blathering on about Polygeneration Warfare and using these exact same fucking tactics - but being quiet obviously an absolute batshit moron who just wanted to murder people.

I mean technically, it'll probably work.....  but yeah. 

-----

Isreal's response seems to be "We're not a 100% that wasn't us...."

The whole point of PGM's is you know - generally, where the fucking things went.

Israel's latest response is more along the lines of it wasn't a JDAM, there is some evidence (drawing from both Israeli and Palestinian Video sources) that this is the case (at least according to Beau of the 5th Column) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHuNmDGb5eU

Messages In This Thread
The Middle East. Once Again. - by Dartz - 10-11-2023, 05:41 PM
RE: The Middle East. Once Again. - by robkelk - 10-11-2023, 05:55 PM
RE: The Middle East. Once Again. - by nemonowan - 10-12-2023, 07:45 AM
RE: The Middle East. Once Again. - by Labster - 10-13-2023, 12:14 AM
RE: The Middle East. Once Again. - by Dartz - 10-13-2023, 03:13 PM
RE: The Middle East. Once Again. - by Dartz - 10-17-2023, 01:57 PM
RE: The Middle East. Once Again. - by Isodecan - 10-21-2023, 07:41 PM