Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dead Dove Locker -- "I don't know what I expected."
RE: The Dead Dove Locker -- "I don't know what I expected."
(09-01-2023, 05:20 PM)A few beats back, yr. Corresp. Wrote: (Future BSq updates will be posted here, except someone specifically pipe up in favor of their return to the main update thread.)

Well, nobody's spoken up for it, so I'll report the latest Bare Squadron (SW/nudism) update here!

Travolore Wrote:Kara suggest a radical new training solution to the Treemen. In the Wen Phara and Ar'ul go about their mission unaware a bounty hunter is closing in...

Man, some times you just run head first into writer's block. I gotta tell you, it's not fun but I'm pushing through it. This chapter has been in development for a while but thanks to some words of wisdom from BlakeSkies I got over the hump and am back.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter and welcome feedback in the comments down below. After the Sylvawen Arc, I plan to change how I structure Bare Squadron from here on out. I want to start juggling less characters and focusing more on fun stories. It's just ideas right now so if you have any to share let me know.

https://www.deviantart.com/travolore/art...-989756238

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Dead Dove Locker -- "I don't know what I expected." - by Mamorien - 10-23-2023, 05:09 PM