Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIX
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIX
In going through the Mod queue tonight, I have been coming to the conclusion that Minni128 and Pasmorade are the same person, who may also be the fanfic author Amoridere that both seem obsessed with. Unlike previous cases of multiple accounts, they have yet to be especially troublesome, but I just had to nuke way too many of Minni128's submissions for blatant content theft from TVT. We may want to keep an eye on both of them and come to a consensus before asking the stewards for a checkuser (the process of which I assume is still the same as it was at Miraheze?).

EDIT: A few more pages and I'm convinced they're the same person. Both submitted pages for a fanfic called "How the House Burned Down" that were almost identical, down to the errors in category use. It looks like they got impatient that the first one hadn't been approved yet and resubmitted it, and either forgot or didn't care which account they initially used.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIX - by Bob Schroeck - 04-11-2024, 07:10 PM