Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIX
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIX
(04-15-2024, 05:06 PM)robkelk Wrote: Something that folks might like...

Dynasty Warriors/Characters/The Wei Rulers used Tabber to show different images of the same character for each version of the game. I suspect this wasn't rolled out to other character pages because of the huge amount of whitespace that it left on the page.

I just figured out how to get rid of the whitespace: wrap the Tabber in a Sidebar, like so:
Quote:{{sidebar | content1 =
<tabber>

tabs go here
</tabber>
}}

If folks like how this looks -- and there's still the question of how images of different sizes show up even using "thumb" instead of "frame" on the file name code, although I suspect setting an absolute pixel width will fix that -- then whoever started the process of wrapping the images this way can continue with the other 25 Dynasty Warriors characters pages.

That was me. TV Tropes typically yeeted the older depicted versions of each character and defaults to the newest art, while the official wiki for Koei games can show all the depictions, and I realized unlike the hackwork code used by TVT, we had a way to show all of those different artworks without needing crowd the text off the page via Tabber, appreciate how you found a way to improve on that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XXIX - by GethN7 - 04-15-2024, 09:58 PM