RE: [OOC][PLOT] Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
11-18-2016, 06:24 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2017, 09:18 PM by robkelk.)
11-18-2016, 06:24 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2017, 09:18 PM by robkelk.)
robkelk Wrote:I'm going to ease off in my storytelling for a short while, and let everyone else catch up to where I am ...Of course, "ease off" is not synonymous with "stop", so have another scene.
Now that I've reached that point - and set things up so that there will be eight Mysterious Transfer Students™ enrolling in an Ottawa school in a month - I can work on the side-story that I mentioned. At this point, I'll just say it'll focus on three characters and a lot of scenery. (And we all know The Significance Of Scenery, right?)
EDIT: The Significance Of Scenery
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada

