https://archiveofourown.org/works/862999.../248820436
Once and Future Moonlight, the sequel to West Virginia by Moonlight (Werewolf the Apocalypse).
Lerwa Lopez, Baldur Pendragon Arbuckle, Chonkers, Son of the Cub-Shepherd, and Isabella “War-And-Death” Doukas. These four young exemplars have gone through much together, uniting across the lines between Garou and Gurahl to form the Pack of Once and Future, under the moonlight of West Virginia.
But West Virginia is no longer enough for them.
United by a common quest, they journey the World of Darkness, righting wrongs and fighting for Gaia, as they walk the errant’s road to Avalon.
For Arthur, sleeping, must wake.
And they’re the only wolves (and one bear) for the job.
Once and Future Moonlight, the sequel to West Virginia by Moonlight (Werewolf the Apocalypse).
Lerwa Lopez, Baldur Pendragon Arbuckle, Chonkers, Son of the Cub-Shepherd, and Isabella “War-And-Death” Doukas. These four young exemplars have gone through much together, uniting across the lines between Garou and Gurahl to form the Pack of Once and Future, under the moonlight of West Virginia.
But West Virginia is no longer enough for them.
United by a common quest, they journey the World of Darkness, righting wrongs and fighting for Gaia, as they walk the errant’s road to Avalon.
For Arthur, sleeping, must wake.
And they’re the only wolves (and one bear) for the job.
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.

