Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Dead Dove Locker -- "I don't know what I expected."
RE: The Dead Dove Locker -- "I don't know what I expected."
The Greenfield Family.

icehead Wrote:We're now kicking of the Gathering, a big weekend event for the Greenfields and all their nearest and dearest to come together for their own special kind of bonding activity. This is day one, where the participants will be split off into random groupings, just whomever with whomever is in the same group. Let's see what kind of roulette combinations we get.

In other news, the paid version of the story on ZBookStore has been updated, not only with a new round of editing, but it now includes an additional bonus story, "College Days," chronicling the ensuing year at college after the end of the story proper. It has been broken into multiple parts so as to chronologically wrap around the existing bonus story "A Greenfield Family Christmas" which takes place in the middle of it. If you've already purchased the book, you should be able to download the new version for free; if you still haven't, now's the perfect time!

https://storiesonline.net/n/52852/the-gr...-family/49

Princess of the Void.

Dukerino Wrote:“No, hold on. Shit, gimme a second.” Ipqen pops the lid of her beer can and stomps with purpose to the console. “You know what I’mma play? Me and Ruaq been listening to some Maekyonite music.”

“Oh, shit.” Grant sits further back on the floor. “Whatcha got?”

“I got all kinds of stuff. Chief Engineer slipped me a download of the cultural immersion packet.” Ipqen pauses her scroll. “Was she not supposed to do that?”

“Dunno,” Grant says. “Probably not.”

“It is off to the brig with her,” Ajax says, solemnly, into his half-empty beer.

“Overruled,” Grant says. This is the fifth time they’ve done this stupid routine and it’s only getting funnier as he gets drunker.

Ipqen queues up a song. “This one. Fuck yeah.” She nods along earnestly to the ripping guitars on its intro. “Now lemme ask you, what is making that racket?”


https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/120617...nt-to-live
https://www.scribblehub.com/read/1419041...r/2579822/
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Dead Dove Locker -- "I don't know what I expected." - by Mamorien - 09-25-2026, 04:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)