RE: Fic Update Thread 63: The Lack of Clever Subtitle
09-26-2026, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2026, 10:05 PM by Mamorien.)
09-26-2026, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2026, 10:05 PM by Mamorien.)
Just when you thought it was safe to return to Mitakihara, Shattered Skies: The Morning Lights (BSSM/CCS/PreCure/MGLN/PMMM) comes back together to Fly Apart.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/244909.../249066346
BHS Wrote:Homura and Fate's mission to investigate the mysterious gatherers is interrupted by unexpected guests, and the picture of what has happened to Vertex Five becomes slightly clearer.
Notes:
Hey, guys.
This was the longest hiatus I've ever taken from Shattered Skies, but I'm back. I hope you'll all understand that the lack of progress was because from the end of January to the beginning of August, I was stuck in the grueling process of moving out of my home of more than twenty years. It was one of the most difficult and painful things I've ever gone through, but now that I'm fully settled in a place of my own, I feel the old me coming back. Pardon me if I'm a little rusty after all this time, but (knock on wood) this is the last big gap for a while.
https://archiveofourown.org/works/244909.../249066346


EDIT: CW for Kyubey abuse.