Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2017-11-25: I'm a Displacee, Ask Me Anything
RE: 2017-11-25: I'm a Displacee, Ask Me Anything
#23
(09-27-2026, 08:41 PM)Mamorien Wrote: Now I wait to see if Ryouga will say anything that inspires a possible question for Niiko. (I've thought of something that could work, but I'll leave it as an exercise for the innocent, the eager and the doomed.)

If you let us know what the question for Niiko is (here or in a PM), we can work something into Ryouga's AMA to set it up.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.


Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017-11-25: I'm a Displacee, Ask Me Anything - by robkelk - Yesterday, 07:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)