Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
2017-11-25: I'm a Displacee, Ask Me Anything
RE: 2017-11-25: I'm a Displacee, Ask Me Anything
#24
(Yesterday, 07:00 AM)robkelk Wrote:
(09-27-2026, 08:41 PM)Mamorien Wrote: Now I wait to see if Ryouga will say anything that inspires a possible question for Niiko. (I've thought of something that could work, but I'll leave it as an exercise for the innocent, the eager and the doomed.)

If you let us know what the question for Niiko is (here or in a PM), we can work something into Ryouga's AMA to set it up.

The question is what she and any other Misakas that may be at her residence think of him. My idea of the ideal setup would be Ryouga mentioning that his travels sometime take him to Blossom (not necessarily by name, mind you) and who-all is there, but I'm not wedded to it if you have something you like better.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: 2017-11-25: I'm a Displacee, Ask Me Anything - by Mamorien - Yesterday, 04:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)