Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
#18
https://archiveofourown.org/works/918726.../250404801
Echoes of the End (Dreaming of Sunshine/FFXIV).

https://archiveofourown.org/works/937406.../250399896
Hollywood by What Is Consensually Agreed Upon as Night (Mage the Ascension).

https://archiveofourown.org/works/172927.../250446561
Locked In Digital (My Hero Academia, pre-UA Izuku is trapped in a murderous VR for months).
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me? - by Shepherd - 1 hour ago

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)