Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me?
#19
https://archiveofourown.org/works/918726.../250491656
Echoes of the End (Dreaming of Sunshine/FFXIV).

The Crystal Tower had become the heart of a ninja printing press and bookbinding workshop.
“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Fic Update Thread 64: Will you still need me, will you still read me? - by Shepherd - 10-03-2026, 09:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)