Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's that smell? Oh just my computer...
Re: What's that smell? Oh just my computer...
Well, here's a public welcome to go with the one I just wrote you in ezmail or whatever they call it. We're very happy to have you here, and when I finally getting around to writing the Harry Potter installment of my fic cycle, I'll be glad to have another experienced hand around to critique it.
And oh yes, I remember The Morrow Project. I only ever played one session of it, but my friend (and sometime housemate in the late 80s) John "Skitz" Freiler was very big into it; I remember that he had used the random bomb distribution tables to map out the zones of destruction and irradiation and whatnot all over the continental United States. He had this huge US map with black and red and orange circles all carefully marked out on it. He loved to point out that one of the few places on the east coast that was completely untouched by the destruction he generated was the very tip of a long peninsula somewhere called "Land's End", and joked about going out there on the day the game said the war took place to have a picnic and watch the bombs drop...
In any case, I've gone and rambled. Let me just say welcome again, and I hope we see you around!

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....

Messages In This Thread
What's that smell? Oh just my computer... - by JBern-ffa - 01-11-2008, 02:00 AM
Re: What's that smell? Oh just my computer... - by Bob Schroeck - 01-11-2008, 03:52 AM
Re: What's that smell? Oh just my computer... - by JBern-ffa - 01-11-2008, 05:26 AM
Re: What's that smell? Oh just my computer... - by JBern-ffa - 01-11-2008, 07:07 PM