Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[STORY] Winter
Re: [STORY] Winter: Worst Case Scenarios
Quote:
hmm bio-support plasma doesn't ring a bell
Not surprising. I didn't come up with the concept, but I did make up that name. Didn't stick around long enough to find out what that webpage called it, never saw it again.
The concept is similar to the Chainsman Institute's "Delta Latex" (NSFW? Maybe? I'm not sure? If their website is even up?), but there's some notable differences which makes me pretty confident that whatever it was I saw, it wasn't written by those people.
Quote:
Poor Irene there is definitly a downside to being able to directly hook up to the internet.
I have got a bit of a running theme there, don't I? She doesn't actually have to perceive everything she works with though, except for certain kinds of operations. And in both these cases, it takes something *special* to bother her. (I, the author, cannot even guess at what they were looking at in this first story. Except whatever it is, it's not illegal.)
Given the origin of the name Irene though, I doubt most of 4chan would bother her...
-Morgan, notes it's time to go to work. >.>
"Thyme, thyme, thyme, see what's become of me..."

Messages In This Thread
[STORY] Winter - by Morganite - 01-06-2007, 08:01 AM
Re: [STORY] Winter: Worst Case Scenarios - by CattyNebulart - 04-02-2007, 08:45 AM
Re: [STORY] Winter: Worst Case Scenarios - by Morganite - 04-02-2007, 03:35 PM
Re: [STORY] Winter - by Herr Bad Moon - 04-03-2007, 12:18 AM
Re: [STORY] Winter - by Morganite - 04-03-2007, 05:20 AM
Re: [STORY] Winter - by Morganite - 05-13-2007, 06:16 AM