Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[STORY] Winter
Re: [STORY] Winter
[I felt like getting this part written down, even though I haven't quite finalized how I'm going to do the stuff leading up to it.]
[This is a text message sent by Irene to Morgan, after he has been at SOS-con for a while (on the first day). Hofwall's Field is in a nice friendly orbit nearby, but for uncertain reasons, Irene can't actually use voice communications with him unless he's aboard the Nanbara's Luck.]

IRENE_2600

INCOMING MESSAGE FROM IRENE
You didn't ask me to monitor public communications to see if I could learn anything about the purpose behind this con. But you should have, so I did it anyway. And you know what I've found?
Zip. Zero. Nada. If anyone's said anything solid over an open channel, it's one I don't know how to listen to.
I -have- been picking up somewhat more encrypted traffic than I would expect for a group this size. Naturally, I'm not trying to decrypt any of it. Love and devotion will only carry me so far, and besides, if they're using enhanced scramblers there's no way I'd figure any of it out -this- year.
I'd say I hoped you had better luck finding something out on your end, but I'm still not convinced that you actually care.
-Irene

[Hmmm. I ought to do a character profile for Irene sometime...]

Messages In This Thread
[STORY] Winter - by Morganite - 01-06-2007, 08:01 AM
Re: [STORY] Winter: Worst Case Scenarios - by CattyNebulart - 04-02-2007, 08:45 AM
Re: [STORY] Winter - by Herr Bad Moon - 04-03-2007, 12:18 AM
Re: [STORY] Winter - by Morganite - 04-03-2007, 05:20 AM
Re: [STORY] Winter - by Morganite - 05-13-2007, 06:16 AM